Transcom Lithuania was established in the country’s capital city, Vilnius, in April 2002 following Transcom’s acquisition of the NelteLink call center business from Nelte UAB. In 2007 a second contact center was opened in Kaunas.
Today Transcom operates out of these two locations, which have a total capacity of over 670 seats. Transcom Lithuania offers a wide range of Transcom’s customer lifecycle management services.
- Inbound contacts: information line, customer service, order registration, consulting, help desk, upsell and etc.
- Outbound contacts: telemarketing (sales by phone), meeting management, market research & surveys, new customer search, customers retention, customer database revision and update, debt management and etc.
- Back office tasks: information packs, product preparation and dispatch, mail collection, database gather with registrations, coupons, questionnaires and contract, other administrative tasks.
In addition to serving its Lithuanian clients, Transcom Lithuania acts as a nearshore location for Transcom’s clients in other European markets including Estonia, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia and the UK.
English and Lithuanian language services form the largest part of Transcom Lithuania’s business activity. Transcom also provide services in these languages: Estonian, German, French, Italian, Latvian, Russian, Spanish, etc.
In Lithuania our company has been chosen by the following largest local and international companies:
- Credit 24
- SEB Bank
- AIG insurance
- Mobiliuju telefonu techninis centras (MTTC)
- CSC Telecom
- Alma Littera
- Knygu klubas
- 5 kontinentai (Skynet)
- Didysis žaidimas
- International Masters Publishers (IMP)
- Readers Digest
- JC Decaux
- United digital retailers
Home shopping, e-commerce
- Peek& Cloppenburg
- Monetu namai
- TC investicija
- Menzies Client Solutions
- Stena Line