Having worked with this client since 2007, in 14 different markets, Transcom has cultivated a long-standing relationship over 14 years, serving the US, UK, and Europe in a traditional customer service operating model. This logistics company is focused on quality performance following quick ramp-ups to manage changing client requirements, in a cost-efficient manner.
Due to changing client expectations and seasonal peaks, the client was seeing a greater need for flexibility to manage these contingencies. Combined with the need for a central support team for efficient ramp-up, as well as minimizing transition cost through the use of existing sites with proven track records, meant that the client required an agile, expert approach.
- The proactive approach to driving process improvements for CX was implemented based on Transcom best practices.
- Implementation of cost-efficient sites, run by experienced management teams and a central support team for efficient ramp-up.
- Transcom continues to assess and develop 29 key process areas, to ensure sustained quality performance and flexibility in seasonal peaks.
- Through omnichannel support with phone, mail, chat, social media, technical support, back office, supply chain, customs activity, and healthcare, able to raise customer satisfaction in a cost-efficient manner.
- As a reliable seasonal peak partner, flexible in ramp-up, with strong onboarding capabilities, Transcom was able to ensure excellent customer care across multiple markets.
- Since 2007, ramped to 1900+ agents working in 7 locations, including on, off, and nearshore.
- Supporting customer care for 14 markets and languages in 23 lines of business.