Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be the next Business Analyst for our Transcom Pasig site.
What's in it for YOU!
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are providing these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
Day 1 HMO
Meal & Transportation Allowance
Free Psychologist Consultation
In-house & Online Pharmacy
Free Meal & Medicine (through Transcom’s Tap Card Rewards)
Accidental & Life Insurance
Free Shuttle Service
Join our Transcom Family as a Business Analyst!
The Business Analyst is responsible for supporting contact centers in reaching and exceeding performance targets and Client agreements by proactively measuring, tracking, analyzing, and reporting with actual and historical data.
The primary objective is to be proactive by setting up accurate measurement matrices and to have deep knowledge of the contact center software, supporting management in executing their business decisions with a high amount of precision and consistency.
The position requires effective leadership and business execution for the following key focus areas. Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand:
- Creation, maintenance, and accuracy of all external, internal, and ad hoc reports as required – Daily / Weekly / Monthly
- Creating all reports and initial analysis of variance;
- Verify the accuracy of sources and formulas;
- Verify reports in terms of plausibility;
- Consolidate information into a manageable format;
- Continuously monitors the accuracy and integrity of all data that is published in any report.
- Owner of reporting to the assigned campaign and catering to the needs of internal and external clients
- Provide the business with the analytics needed to improve operational performance
- Reinforce and maintain data integrity across all campaigns in the region
- Ensure that data is accurate and delivered on time based on SLA to all internal customers
- To support the development and deployment of the agreed People – Process – Technology long-term strategy rollout
- Support Process Leads to process improvements and implementation
- Suggest proactively Reporting improvement areas which includes automation
- Support the business in terms of disputes on reporting
- Always meet or exceed commitments when engaged in existing and/or new projects
- Identify value-added opportunities to increase client revenues and work with marketing in their implementation
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you must…
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Technical Skill(s) and Experience: Microsoft Excel (expert level), ZenDesk, Genesys telephony system, Score, and Verint
- Experience with MS SQL Server Reporting Services and/or MS SQL Server Analysis Services
Must have skills:
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to set priorities and timelines
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Confident ability to present professionally with internal and external executives
- Collaborate and work in a global, virtual team environment
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Written communication preparation: decks, literature, documentation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and G-Suite products
- Competitive mindset, drive for success
- Strong ownership attitude
What Life at Transcom is like!
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed to our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.