We are a global community of customer experience experts. All nimble, curious, driven, lifelong learners and all committed to the world's best-loved brands. And we want you to join us!
What's in it for YOU!
- Start working full-time from June 5th;
- Opportunity to choose work type: remote, office or hybrid;
- 2-week training course that will introduce you to the specifics of the job;
- Flexible work schedule: department works 24/7 every day;
- Career opportunities: 90% of our managers and leaders started their careers as customer service specialists;
- Performance and referral bonuses;
- Continuous development through our internal learning platforms and external training;
- Corporate, sport and social responsibility events;
- Perks.lt discounts.
- Salary - 1567-1661 Eur (before taxes). Salary calculated for daytime work. The minimum wage is paid during the training.
Join us as a Business Clients Orders Coordinator!
Be on the front line of support for clients and deliver impactful work on a company level. In this role, you will:
- Communicate by e-mail and phone with customers and help pioneer more sustainable solutions;
- Be responsible for management of urgent orders and maintain communication between company and team;
- Contribute to the project's success, propose improvements, share knowledge and learn together with your colleagues!
To be successful in this role, the following is needed:
- Great German and English skills (both B2 level or higher);
- Experience with Excel/Google sheets (it will be your daily tool);
- Prioritize customers, always willing to help others;
- Able to quickly absorb information and use it in work situations.
What Life at Transcom is like!
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
We are objective in our recruitment process, so we use standardized testing to get to know you better. Look for tests in your email after applying.