The Office Administrator Coordinator (OAC) is responsible to manage the material resources included within his/her area of responsibility, controlling the budget and billing, in line with the established procedure, guaranteeing maintenance of the Site and providing the necessary support to the Operations and Human Resources functions to obtain adequate administration of the site.
What's in it for you?
- A great opportunity to build a strong career within Transcom
- Interesting and competitive salary package with bonuses
- Excessive training and workshops
- A CDI contract
- Medical Insurance starting from your 1st training day (for you and your family members): 5000 TND
- Meals Vouchers starting from your 1st training day : 6 TND per day - After 03 months within Transcom , you will get 8 TND per day
- Referral Bonus UP TO 500 TND
- Guaranteed Transportation starting from your 1st training day
- Important onboarding plan
- A variety of social bonuses and partnerships programs as benefits for our employees
Join our Transcom family as a Office Administrator Coordinator
As an Office Administrator, you will support the OA Manager in General Services and Safety & Security, as well as Reception and Registry tasks
- Coordinate with internal and external intervenient
- Attend to and negotiate with suppliers with regard to material requests made at the Site, making the budget application, review of the purchases billing, performing the monthly close, and guaranteeing that the procedures established by the Company are met.
- Monitor the cleaning company and report the incidents detected, in coordination with the Owner, where appropriate.
- Work in all sites for the company
- Deliver and monitor the headphones required to perform the listening.
- Manage the collections of red waste bins, Reisswolf, toner, etc.
- Coordinate with team and applied the company strategy
- Coordinate the construction work processes and extensions to the Site.
- Collaborate in the preparation of incentives, assisting in the planning of breakfasts, lunches or events for the work teams.
- Control and review all the Site's facilities, verifying their sound functioning and ensuring that rooms are correctly equipped.
- Awareness and understanding of personnel cost and its implications.
- Manage and report on the monthly consumption, event and requirements.
- Perform the required invoices procedures to manage approval circuit and report.
- Answer calls, receive and arrange courier, invoices and documents,
- Receive and attend to visits at the Site.
- Receive, classify and distribute all the correspondence received, and control and monitor the
correspondence sent and manage internal mail.
- Perform the administrative management of the documentation processed, in line with the established
procedures. Transfer the service request of any client (internal or external)
- Preparation of the identification badges (visits, training, etc.).
- Management of access cards for the Site of the Organisation's employees.
- Management of parking spaces, control, reservations and monitoring, in line with the process defined at
- Prepare the list of weekend personnel and provide it to Building Security staff (when applicable).
- Act to ensure safe and efficient travel organisation, in accordance with Company policies and guidelines.
- Receive and respond as single point of contact to incoming travel requests from all employees.
- Take care of the travel reporting when requested.
- Perform special projects and assignments when required.
- Minimum studies: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Specific training and/or work experience in Administrative/Office Management/Technical General Services.
- Office package (Word/Excel/PowerPoint): Good level.
- CCTV, access control and technical Software.
- Google Apps: Good level.
- E-mail Communication: Good level.
- Previous experience in HR Information System (IS) solutions is an advantage.
- English level: B2
We are a global network of 30,000 customer service specialists, in 26 countries, passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences. At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
Apply and find out for yourself!