The Recruitment Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and deploying the recruitment marketing strategy for their assigned territory. We are looking for a marketer at heart that will promote the value of working for our company to help us attract great employees who fit our diverse culture.
The primary focus of this role is on building brand awareness, reputation management, social engagement, content marketing strategy and creation, and lead generation in order to attract quality candidates that help recruiters fill jobs faster and easier.
Transcom is a company committed to equal opportunities between men and women.
At Transcom, we are strongly committed to our customers and to our team. Every day, someone starts his or her journey with Transcom, harnessing the current potential and transforming it into skills for the future. At Transcom, we are recognized for working hard, for working as a team, and for supporting each other. We stand for positive, lasting change in our teams and community. We are Transcom. Here we care about and support each other. You are accepted as you are from day one. And with the right mindset, there is no limit to how far we can go together.
The position requires effective leadership and business execution for the following key focus areas. Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand:
- Develop and implement recruitment marketing programs for your assigned territory to grow a pipeline of active and passive candidates that aligns to business goals and supports both budget and hiring goals.
- Manage the recruitment advertising budget to ensure monthly spending and annual CPH targets are met.
- Create content for Transcom’s Career website in cooperation with the Global team using SEO best practices, analyze analytics, and recommend changes to drive organic traffic.
- Manage and publish all career opportunities both internally and externally on Careers site.
- Oversee the design and development of landing pages as needed to support hiring objectives.
- Increase Transcom’s presence on social media including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Glassdoor, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Develop recruitment advertising and social media campaigns including a content marketing calendar. Produce compelling digital recruitment marketing content for social media channels to drive highly engaged candidates.
- Maintain Facebook Business Page updates, create Facebook lead campaigns to maximize the social media advertising budget by targeting ads to attract candidates that support hiring objectives.
- Respond to employee reviews to build employer brand and demonstrate company transparency, culture, and values.
- Research market trends, competitor landscape, and recommend changes to maintain competitive recruitment strategies.
- Identify, research, and assess prospective, low-cost sourcing partnerships that target underserved communities.
- Develop job posting strategies to align to strategic business goals. Including but not limited to writing job descriptions, job postings, job titles, testing new language, and analyzing data to optimize.
- Research and recommend new avenues to attract candidates to ensure there is a robust pipeline of candidates to support hiring targets.
- Manage Talent Communities and email marketing campaigns ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Develop and maintain collateral for job fairs (virtual or in person), hiring presentations and videos.
- Plan, advertise, and facilitate job fairs in conjunction with local/site-based talent acquisition for prospective employees to learn about our company, job openings, and ask questions.
- Manage Employee Referral Program including promotion and tracking with a goal of increasing ERP as a sourcing channel.
- Support Talent Acquisition with marketing materials and content needs including but not limited to copy/edit reviews and writing engaging copy.
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign and source effectiveness to maximize results and make data-driven adjustments and recommendations in order to achieve results and maximize ROI.
- Track market conditions and talent supply including competitor analysis in assigned territory.
- Design or oversee the design of graphics needed to support Talent Acquisition.
- Manage recruitment marketing vendors/job boards as needed.
- Support for other Talent Acquisition initiatives or projects as assigned.
Qualification and experience
To qualify for this role you must:
- Hold a university degree or equivalent higher qualification/experience
- 1-2 years in recruitment marketing or related field
- Have superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be analytical with a strong focus on reporting and results to make informed data-driven recommendations and decisions
- Manage multiple and competing priorities
- Have experience developing and leading social media campaigns
- Have expert-level experience with using Social Media platforms, GSuite, Excel, etc.
It will help if you have experience with:
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- High energy and a proactive self-starter
- Creative thinker with the ability to lead initiatives
- Storyteller in nature - writer, create content, engage and captivate an audience
- Inspire others to become brand ambassadors
If you are looking for a professional project in a reference market company come meet us and join our team!