Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets. With our global footprint and forward-leaning customer experience solutions, we serve our clients via different channels like voice, chat, social media, etc.
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate in the role of Team Leader.
Join our Transcom Family as a Team Leader.
Promote open communication, cooperation/teamwork.
- Create a friendly work environment and promote the initiative with open atmosphere.
- Be aware of calls that exceed the "long call" threshold and take action to resolve those calls.
- Monitor CMS real-time data to ensure agents are adhering to their schedule, minimizing ACW, etc.
- Monitor staffing levels. Each day, review open cases and news in Transcom and or Clients system for each
agent\team assigned to you and ensure agents resolve any open cases appropriately.
- Assist BM/TL SR with the maintenance of performance records.
- Daily follow up on WFM, GR, regular track in payroll system and other applications, databases and
documentation corresponding to his/her area of responsibility.
- Motivate, coach and develop CSRs on an individual basis.
- Set a performance target for each CSR and perform regular quality monitoring reviews with them.
- Determine individual tasks for CSR and "skill levels".
- Monitor the performance of tasks and operational objectives established for CSRs and the entire team.
What we are looking for:
Professional qualifications/Specific knowledge:
- Minimum studies: University diploma or Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in the same role.
- Minimum 2 years in BPO.
- French: B2/C1
- English : B2/C1