Transcom is a strategic CX partner to this brilliant tech company
We’ve been working together with a leading global consumer electronics provider for 9 years, creating a strong partnership to develop their CX across 5 markets in the APAC and North American regions.
The client needed a trusted and experienced partner to help transform their customer journey, whilst achieving significant cost savings, improving query resolution, and measurably improving customer satisfaction rates. This involved launching subsidiaries in Australia, the Philippines, New Zealand, Canada, and the US, with frontline agents supporting Handheld and B2B services for the Philippines.
- Contact Centre Operations - Transcom supported with project ramps by offering Talent Acquisition services; improving employee engagement and managing the growing workforce.
- Service Experience Design - Mapping service processes and developing content for documentation decision trees.
- Training and Development - Implementing performance management and developing existing talent in leadership and coaching.
- Knowledge Base Development - Transcom developed a knowledge base, content, product simulators, and VR learning for the workforce.
- Launched 5 subsidiaries since 2012, with over 1500 agents across the globe.
- Transcom’s experience as a CX provider in these regions and leader in people development helped net +10% improvement in Resolution Handling Time and +7% improvement in CSAT, thanks to the knowledge base implementation.
- The process of aligning contact centers and service partners resulted in +170k USD cost savings for the client.
- Transcom was awarded Vendor of the Year by this client.