Discussing our view of Customer Experience with clients
During the Customer relation + Call Center Expo, held in the Real Madrid Stadium on the 8th and 9th of October, we presented our view of Customer Experience. The event, Spain’s most important meeting of Contact Center professionals, gathered more than 2,000 visitors and 49 exhibitors in a unique environment. It was the perfect occasion for us to introduce to our clients and prospects our view of what customer experience is and why contact centers are an essential part of realizing a customer-focused business strategy. We invited our clients and prospects to join us for a conference about Customer Experience, led by Elena Alfaro, one of the most well-known experts in the experiential marketing field in Spain. She conducted a presentation entitled “The Customer Experience as the base of the business” where she pointed out that it is imperative to be aware of the emotions that we generate throughout the entire customer journey, to take steps to improve them if necessary, and to measure the results of our efforts in order to influence our business performance.
After the conference, we offered cocktails in the Fly Emirates VIP Lounge, where we had the opportunity to share our vision of customer experience with our guests:
- It is a concept not merely linked to the traditional concept of quality, but also to the emotional level of interaction with consumers.
- Its measurement requires new methods and tools to analyze the customer experience throughout the whole life cycle.
- It must be focused on obtaining a real ROI for the companies that implement it, and it should not just remain a rhetorical concept.
- As it involves emotions and expectations, the key to successfully implementing a Customer Experience program lies in the companies' human factor: their employees and partners.
- The processes, which must be designed to place the customer at the organization’s center of gravity, are crucial for success.
Personally, I believe that we are the perfect partner to transform this concept into reality as experts in customer care; in our region alone, we conduct more than 300,000 contacts per year. Many of our clients operate in complex, fast-moving markets, where it is becoming increasingly hard to differentiate in terms of performance and price. This is why it is critical to find new ways of highlighting your offer. At the same time customers, more than ever before, have access to information and are technologically empowered. They expect engagement on their terms using multiple voice and non-voice channels, during the whole product lifecycle. This is an area where Transcom can draw from its considerable experience to help our clients deliver a superior customer experience.