Location: Poland, Remote
Job category: Marketing
The Content Writer is responsible for implementing, maintaining, and developing the brand tone of voice and messaging across all communication channels and materials. As part of the Inhouse Agency team, you will be in charge of writing, editing, and reviewing written content that is requested by other departments, as well as materials developed by the Agency independently.
Join us as Content Writer!
The primary focus of this role is to convey Transcom’s brand in the written word, in both client- and employee-focused communications, as part of the Inhouse Agency’s scope. You will work closely with the Agency team, Head of Inhouse Agency, and Senior Digital Marketing Specialist. but also:
• Safeguarding and checking brand messaging and tone of voice across all channels and materials.
• Writing, editing, and reviewing communications materials, including (but not limited to) whitepapers, case studies, social media posts, website content, and more.
• Working with the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to deliver SEO content for the website and website blog.
• Working with the Inhouse Agency team on production of branded content for the organization according to individual requests and annual strategy, including communication packages, social media copy, sales materials, video scripts, etc.
• Creative development of communication materials for the organization.
What's in it for YOU!
Competitive salary, plus you will enjoy an attractive package of benefits such as private insurance, various discounts provided by the corporation
Work as part of an international team of specialists.
Opportunities for development; we offer you a wide range of opportunities to participate in a committed and strong team
You get our support: Your contacts are always there for you and ensure a trusting and positive relationship
Access to AI-powered writing tools like Jasper
This is can be a remote position, it's a great opportunity to organize your time well
We are looking for:
• Native level proficiency in English language, spoken and written.
• Strong proficiency in copywriting and editing.
• Previous experience of writing B2B content or in related industry is preferred.
• Excellent time management.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
• Office package / GSuite proficiency.
• Fully remote, preferably located in the EMEA region
• Strong experience in content creation, copywriting, and editing is required.
• Previous experience in blog writing and creative content development is preferred.
• Experience with SEO writing is preferred
Competency profile (core competencies):
• Team player and independent contributor
• Excellent communicator
• Adaptable and flexible
• Focus on producing quality results
Do you feel that you’re not a 100% perfect match and you are not meeting the full list of our expectations? Give it a try!
What life at Transcom is like!
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
Share this job