Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be the next Fulltime Trainer for our Transcom Pasig site.
What's in it for YOU!
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
Day 1 HMO
Meal & Transportation Allowance
Free Psychologist Consultation
In-house & Online Pharmacy
Free Meal & Medicine (through Transcom’s Tap Card Rewards)
Accidental & Life Insurance
Free Shuttle Service
Join our Transcom Family as a Fulltime Trainer!
Development and delivery of Knowledge Management, along with the planning, delivery and evaluation of the related product training
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performing regular transaction monitoring and calibration sessions as agreed.
- Supporting TLs in setting improvement programs and action plans for CSRs.
- Working with TLs to ensure up-to-date and accurate information is online and in a user friendly format for users.
- Reporting quality scoring internally/externally at agreed frequencies (upon requests).
- Escalating quality deficiencies to Training & Quality Manager.
- Escalating when there are questions on product or online content.
- Attending internal local meeting (staff or with other departments).
- Keeping high level of own expertise, taking initiative to understand.
- Gathering up-to-date information and integrating feedback into the best practices.
- Handle escalations
- Collecting product information from the client, TQM, client services, etc.
- Spreading product knowledge to operations.
- Updating existing procedures.
- Participating to creation of new procedures, routines etc…
- Updating knowledge management database.
- Testing procedure in production and suggest enhancement.
- Collecting and assessing feedback and taking actions accordingly.
- Analysing the usage of Knowledge Management database and taking actions accordingly. Reviewing and updating online course content.
- Following training and development guidelines as defined by the company.
- Planning training (under TQM supervision).
- Developing and ensuring the proper creation of product training materials.
- Delivering training (refreshers, new projects, new products etc) to all agents as required, following standard Transcom development plan and supported by Product Supervisor
- Creating material for online courses used in training Trainers
- Training the Team Leaders following the Transcom Train-the-Trainer module, and ensuring the principles taught are being applied by Team Leaders in training units that they conduct.
- Ensuring update and accuracy of product training materials.
- Collecting information related to product knowledge and developing training modules.
- Using the Scheduler for scheduling training units.
- Updating the intranet, courses, ETAs, and guides
- Delivering product training as required, following Transcom standard.
- Evaluating training/online training and it effectiveness.
- Setting up and implementing training follow-ups after all training is completed.
- Working with Trainers and Client Services to create tests for each online course, ETA, and monthly NuSkill Assessments.
- Creating and correcting product test.
- Participating to the analysis of the product test results.
- Identifying “training request” to maintain quality level, through the range of training and the quantity of delivery.
- Continuously reviewing procedures and implementing improvements with feedback to TQM Governance. Smooth transition to quality improvement.
- Calibrating with TQM, Team Leaders, Business Managers and client at regular intervals, monitoring transactions and analysing transaction monitoring results.
- Defining and designing action plans for quality improvement together with TQM, clients, Team Leaders and Business Managers.
- Ensuring through follow-up that action plan objectives have been met, feedback quality and performances results, coaching, follow up and consequence (PDP, action plan).
- Using the Group Report, if needed, as an extended means to review performance of the team/agents.
- Understanding and supporting clients and company needs and requirements for Quality Improvement.
- Attending specific product meetings with clients as required, or any other external local meeting (e.g. overflow).
- Using Quality Centre (scoring sheet, volume, report etc…)
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you must…
- University degree or equivalent higher qualification
- Have worked in a training, quality and/or operations department.
- Have worked with numbers and understand basic mathematics needed for reporting, analysis and differentiation purposes.
- Have a proven and successful track record of effective training in the CRM business or a closely related industry.
- Have experience in monitoring/coaching skills related to behaviour-specific feedback.
- Have worked in a data-driven environment
- Manage your time effectively and be focused on setting clear objectives and priorities.
- Master local language (verbal & written)
- Must have Telco and soft skills experience – communications, culture and customer service background
- Knowledgeable with the BPO dynamics
What Life at Transcom is like!
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed to our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.