Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Job category: Information Technology (IT)
We are the voice of our clients. Equipped with intelligent technology, we are a global network of local specialists ambitious about making things work. We continuously evolve to be one step ahead by anticipating the newest technology and trends to improve the customer experience from reactive troubleshooting to active solution-finding. It is what we call Smarter People Experiences.
We are 27,000 customer experience specialists at 50 contact centers and a large network of home agents, delivering services to international brands in various industries across 20 countries in 33 languages. We are TRANSCOM!
Join our Transcom Family as a Global security analyst!
Manage Transcom PCI DSS certification to ensure Transcom security Policies, Procedures and Standards are appropriately established and enforced.
● Supervising and delivering the PCI DSS audit of Transcom, follow ups on remediations and changing requirements
● Audit responses that pertain to PCI, ISO and other regulatory requirements
● Managing the document framework of Transcom
● Annual review and renewal of the content of the Security Trainings of Transcom, and monitoring the delivery across the Globe
● Support the client based security assessments and client initiated external audits
● Support the local security scheme deliveries at cluster / client level (ISO ISMS, SOC2 as a minimum)
● Build strong collaboration with the security analysts
● Establishes a strong relationship with internal IT departments and clusters
● Collaborates with business operations and pre-sales IT bid managers to understand client security requests
● Support the IT Bids process
● Support the security / operational / data protection incident process
● Participation in client calls, client delivery process
● Support the budget allocation within the service portfolio of the department
● Manage vendors in the Global Security domain, deal with the renewals, new offers and business cases.
● Completes special security/PCI related tasks/projects as assigned. (Projects may be for Transcom centers around the world.)
What's in it for you!
.What we are looking for:
● In depth knowledge and experience in security audit and PCI DSS, a minimum of 5 years progressive experience
● Knowledge in project management and at least 3 years experience in project delivery within the IT
● Knowledge of risk assessment processes
● Knowledge of network infrastructure, network protocols, platform environments, security monitoring, user provisioning and change management
● Knowledge on security countermeasures within the people - process - technology triangle
● Knowledge in personal data protection
● GDPR, CCPA and similar knowledge is a plus
● Knowledge of third party security tools and services such as anti-virus, security scanning (Qualys), web filter proxies, etc.
● Security designation such as CEH, CISSP, CISM, CRISC is a plus
● Audit experience and/or designation (CISA) is a plus
What Life at Transcom is like!
We are a global network of 28,000 local specialists, across 25 countries, passionate about providing outstanding customer experiences. At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
Share this job