Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be the next IT Business Partner Service Delivery Manager for our Transcom Pasig site.
Join our Transcom Family as an IT Business Partner Service Delivery Manager
The ITBP SDM has the overall responsibility to serve as the operations focused interface with assigned business units or functional or geographical areas for the purposes of business technology operations development, solution delivery & service management. The ITBP SDM serves as the IT Service Delivery relationship link between Philippine business units and IT.
The ITBP SDM provides highly valued support and guidance through key IT initiatives. They communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding business unit requests and projects and initiatives. They proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units. They partner with business leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities and identify and prioritize projects based on predefined criteria (e.g. return on investment, productivity, compliance).
The ITBP SDM proactively serves as a “trusted advisor,” and is the primary IT point of contact to business line executives and managers. They operate as the key business contact representing IT in promoting IT services and capabilities. The ITBP SDM provides support in delivering technology products that meet the needs of the business. ITBP SDM is proactive and anticipatory in their thinking, driven and provides significant value to business units.
- Communicates technical matters, in business terms to Transcom operational services te ams.
- Builds professional relationships with operations departments including client services, development and IT teams.
- Interacts primarily with the business at many levels in order to define, implement and support the service delivery required to optimally support the business.
- Interacts with ITBP GER on the delivery of key technology initiatives. Interacts also with Global IT teams and project managers, assuring appropriate attention to country/region-specific issues as well as appropriate regional participation to local implementations of global initiatives
- Builds services relationships with internal customer services and holds service review meetings; areas covered include performance reports, service improvements, project reports, quality and processes.
- Acts as primary contact for all topics related to contact center and business process outsourcing customer technology with internal teams
- Participates as a highly responsive, business-focused, customer-driven team member, able to be a liaison to client services and drive solution implementations to completion.
- Manages to service level agreements (SLA’S) with internal clients for the delivery of services. Monitors and measures through metrics of operational excellence.
- Contributes to the definition and implementation of Global Processes (ITIL, COPC) in collaboration with the Global Governance and Bids and Implementation teams.
- Oversees local/regional Information Technology initiatives in compliance with the Global Information Technology governance process
- Follows ITIL processes and methodologies and ensures those as specified are followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- Ensures professional Information Technology project execution, secures appropriate resources from the regional/global and client resource pools, assuring the delivery of high-quality implementation
- Participates in regional assigned client technology projects
- Keeps pace with the fast moving evolution of contact center and business process outsourcing environment and maintains adequate level of knowledge to support development and operational support.
- Applies IT infrastructure global architecture standards
- Implements system security in the organization to ensure the safety of the data
- Reviews and recommends systems needed to improve the customer experience
- Promotes performance driven culture by setting objectives and establishing metrics on their follow-up
- Ensures that Transcom standard procedures are implemented and complied with at all times within his/her business area.
- Creates an open and energetic culture within his/her business unit.
- Ensures a high level of morale and a sense of loyalty to Transcom in each individual.
- Provides feedback to Corporate Governance/Procedures/Processes
- Business Units (Operations, SSC/BST, HR, Finance), local vendors, Global IT teams
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you must…
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university or 10 to 15 years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 3 years of leadership experience and 5 years developing and executing strategic plans and/or project portfolios or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Product Development Management Association- New Product Development Professional (NPDP) certification is desirable.
- Breadth: Typically has 10 to 15 years of IT and business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments.
- At least 3 years of experience with managing team(s) responsible in strategic planning, business development or client management and working with a broad range of diverse and complicated business units.
- The incumbent must possess strong business acumen.
- The ITBP works with senior level management, business units and corporate staff executives to develop a technology strategy that is integrated with IT and across all business units.
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Operational execution excellence
- Nimble LEAN thinking to drive change that enables efficiencies and drives growth
- Systems thinking
- Team and collaboration oriented
- Problem solving
- Performance driven
- Learning orientation
- Ability to present clearly and credibly to C Level
- Effective written/verbal communication skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to plan strategically
- Knowledge of and experience with the Product Development Management Association and/or the Project Management Institute
- Some overtime or adjusted hours required
- Moderate travel required
What's in it for YOU
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
- Day 1 HMO
- Meal & Transportation Allowance
- Rice Subsidy
- Clothing Allowance
- 24/7 Teleconsult
- Free Psychologist Consultation
- In-house & Online Pharmacy
- Scholarship Program
- Retirement Fund
- Free Meal & Medicine (through Transcom’s Tap Card Rewards)
- Loyalty Incentives
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Free Shuttle Service
What Life at Transcom is like
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed to our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.