The Operations Manager (OM) is responsible for the integral management of its business units, guaranteeing the attainment of the operating and business targets set and being a link between CSM/MCM and BMs when needed.
What's in it for you?
- An excellent opportunity to build a strong career within Transcom
- Exciting and competitive salary package with bonuses
- Excessive training and workshops
- A CDI contract
- Work From Home option
- Medical Insurance starting from your 1st training day (for you and your family members): 5000 TND
- Meals Vouchers starting from your 1st training day: 6 TND per day - After 03 months within Transcom, you will get 7 TND per day
- Referral Bonus UP TO 500 TND
- Guaranteed Transportation starting from your 1st training day
- Important onboarding plan
- A variety of social bonuses and partnerships programs as benefits for our employees
Join our Transcom family as an operations manager!
- The OM is responsible for the daily contact and reporting to Clients.
- The OM makes sure the quality of the services integrates the Client’s global activity and the correct execution of KPIs, acting as the main go-between of the operating benefits and the Client's Organisation
- Responsible for the operational management of the CRM/CMS services in line with the contractual and service level agreements set up with the assigned Client.
- Minimum studies: University diploma or degree (Business Administration and Management, Economics or similar) or equivalent higher qualification.
- Knowledge of the Client Organisation's product is an advantage.
- Specific training and/or work experience in Contact Centre management, commercial strategies, and sales techniques is an advantage.
- Office package (Word/Excel/PowerPoint): High level.
- Google Apps: High level.
- E-mail Communication: High level.
- C1 LEVEL IN BOTH LANGUAGES: FRENCH & ENGLISH
We are a global network of 30,000 customer service specialists, in 26 countries, passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences. At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
Apply and find out for yourself!