Join our Transcom Family as an Operations Manager!
The Operations Manager will join our team of professionals supporting a Content Moderation campaign. He/she is directly responsible for the profit and growth of his/her business area through
employee performance management, service delivery, and client interaction.
- Reporting directly to the Contact Center Manager the Business Manager achieves
his/her targets with the assistance of all Transcom support functions.
primary objective is to achieve the set revenue target and Gross Profit Margin
for his/her business unit with high employee and client satisfaction.
The position requires
effective leadership and business execution for the following key focus areas.
Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change
Profit and Growth
- Deliver accurate data to produce the
- Develop realistic budgets
- Ensure consistent financial follow-up
- Define needs for Team Leader
recruitment in conjunction with HR.
- Be in charge of Team Leader
development and support, and define Team Leader training needs.
- Set and follow up on quality and
quantity targets for the allocated Clients/projects.
- Promote teamwork.
- Ensure that employee satisfaction is
high and attrition is low within the allocated production unit.
- Develop and maintain effective
- Lead by example.
- Have a deep understanding of the
price structure and the profitability goals of TWW.
- Ensure that price structures are
communicated and understood by every member of his/her business unit.
- Proactively respond to variances in
targets and service levels.
- Prepare and/or support preparation
for commercial negotiations.
- Ensure that profitability is
calculated accurately prior to agreement and that all costs (including capital
investments) are accounted for.
- Plan and implement expansions to
- Plan for and implement new
- Drive negotiations toward agreement
ensuring TWW risks and profit objectives are covered at all times.
- Ensure that revenue streams cover
committed costs wherever possible.
- Ensure regular and proactive contact
and interaction with clients
- Ensure client satisfaction through
continuous business improvements.
- Seek to increase client revenue and
develop a partnership.
- Strategic alliance with clients’
marketing strategy, knowledgeability of clients’ culture, legislation
regulations, and market trends.
- Proactively promote the TransVision
- Ensure that TWW standard procedures
are implemented and complied with at all times within his/her business area.
- Create an open and energetic culture
within his/her business unit.
- Ensure that objectives are set for
every member of his/her business area and production unit in line with
TransVision and business objectives.
- Ensure a high level of morale and a
sense of loyalty to TWW in each individual.
- Provide feedback to Corporate
Governance on ideas for improving standards and processes.
Process and Integrity
- Continuously review procedures and
- Implement TWW standard practices.
- Ensure that demand forecasting is as
accurate as possible and that resources deployed is match demand effectively.
- Promote synergistic teamwork with the
Business Support Team ensuring that all data is accurate and completed on time.
- CIMWeb Statistics – Weekly action
items must be identified and route cause analysis must be done to ensure
success on all campaigns.
- Attend internal meetings with other
staff of the contact center.
- Directly responsible for all
communication with and support of Team Leaders.
- Pursue communication with Clients
that have been allocated to the Business Manager’s responsibility.
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you must…
- Hold a university degree or
- Have a proven and successful track
record of effective leadership with Commercial and/or Operational
responsibility in the CRM or a closely related industry
- Have Client Relations and/or Sales
- Have a good understanding of CRM best
practices and markets
- Manage your time effectively and be
focused on setting clear objectives and priorities.
- Have experience with P&L
management and associated financial practices
- Have worked in a performance-driven
- Speak English at a “good” level
It will help if you…
- Have worked for a CRM outsourcing
- Have experience in direct/consumer
- Have direct/consumer marketing, CRM, or business administration qualifications
- Run your own business
- Have other language skills including
What Life at Transcom
Transcom is a firm
believer in putting people first. We have cultivated a culture of focusing on
and caring for our employees, ensuring that they are provided with rewards,
privileges, and amenities that are relevant, valuable, and easily available.
We are highly driven
by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about
an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the
bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in
proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and
live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.