Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be the next Recruitment Supervisor for our Transcom Pasig site.
Join our Transcom Family as a Recruitment Supervisor
The Recruitment Supervisor is responsible for managing and overseeing all recruitment activities and developing and implementing successful recruitment strategies for volume hiring. The Recruitment Supervisor is expected to coach the team by providing constructive feedback and developing growth plans that will enhance the company’s approach to hiring processes.
The Recruitment Supervisor will also participate in the candidate selection process and make recommendations to the Recruitment Team on the suitability of candidates. The Recruitment Supervisor will directly report to and support the Site Recruitment Manager in the administration of all recruiting and employment activities, ensuring we hire and retain candidates that are capable of delivering excellent customer service. The Recruitment Supervisor is expected to effectively engage and communicate with different workstreams at various levels and promote and develop continuous improvement and value-creation initiatives benefiting the business.
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee a team of Sr. Recruiters and Recruiters to make sure that processes are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Ensure that the all direct reports receive constant training/coaching in order for them to be successful in their roles
- Ensure that the team adheres to all the policies and procedures of the company. Serve as an escalation POC for staff related concerns
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Continuously learn ways to improve recruitment process in order to better address the needs of the organization
- Contribute in designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Understand the role and contribution of other functional groups and how Recruitment impacts and is impacted by other functions.
- Responsible for procurement and invoicing of Recruitment expenses
- Participates in calibration meetings and communicates the needs/demands of hiring accounts
- Prepares daily and weekly reports based on function and need
- Act as an SME for all concerns pertaining to Interviews and Assessments
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you must…
- Has a university degree and/or proven competencies in HR management, Recruitment and Sourcing
- At least 2 years experience in leading a team in the same capacity
- Has a proven and successful track record of effective leadership in HR
- Has in depth knowledge of HR tools that can be used for Recruitment and Sourcing
- Has a good understanding of CRM best practice
- Has a good understanding of competitive behavior and market trends
- Has experience working in a performance driven environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) as well as interpersonal and relationship building skills. Preferably with experience in multinational company in a multi-cultural setting.
- Ability to collaborate, negotiate and manage candidate expectations
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment and handle pressure.
- Ability to handle escalations
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of financial planning and analysis, forecasting using spreadsheet, and with advanced knowledge of Office tools. Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- High level of maturity and sense of responsibility
- Highly analytical and must be results-oriented with a strong foundation of integrity
- Amenable to work in shifting schedules, weekends and overtime as needed
What's in it for YOU
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
- Day 1 HMO
- Meal & Transportation Allowance
- Rice Subsidy
- Clothing Allowance
- 24/7 Teleconsult
- Free Psychologist Consultation
- In-house & Online Pharmacy
- Scholarship Program
- Retirement Fund
- Free Meal & Medicine (through Transcom’s Tap Card Rewards)
- Loyalty Incentives
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Free Shuttle Service
What Life at Transcom is like
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed to our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.