Location: United Kingdom, Remote
Job category: Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Be a part of something special where you help create magical moments for guests of all ages! We’re looking for outstanding Customer support agents to engage guests through entertaining and magical interactions!
What’s In It For You?
● Full-time contract
● Annual leave amounts: 25 days + 8 bank holidays that can be taken as a day in lieu if scheduled to work
● Wage £25,500 per annum
● "Hybrid working schedule (2 days in Hammersmith office, London and 3 days working from home. Please note that during first weeks more presence in the office will be required to fully settle in the role)
● Paid training
● Great work/life balance
● Friendly and fun work environment
● Work experience for a global entertainment company
Join our Transcom family as an English customer support agent!
● Answer emails and respond to guests across different social media platforms to assist guests while ensuring you provide the best retail experience in the world!
● Monitor Guest queries via Social Media, flagging any concerning/ sensitive content to the Guest service team
● Identify and resolve issues that impact guests’ experiences
● Channel escalated issues to appropriate supervisory staff
● Maintain up to date knowledge of products and updates to the product
● Support with communication between Guest Services and other internal departments
● Ensure all relevant Guest information, and detail of query, is recorded accurately and timely in the CRM within the agreed timeframe
● Demonstrate a full understanding of the business processes, procedures, relevant product knowledge and systems so that accurate and appropriate information is always given
● Troubleshoot technical queries
● Multitask in systems while patiently providing updates or instructions to guests
● Work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment
● Work in a highly structured environment where full adherence is expected
● Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (C1)
● Previous Guest service experience is essential
● Able to maintain 100% strict adherence to the assigned schedule
● Able to work a variety of shifts, including: evenings, weekends, and holidays
● Strong computer knowledge (Word and Excel and knowledge of other systems in relation to Guest service)
● Ability to resolve Guest facing issues without further escalation
● Experience using Zendesk desired but not essential
● Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
● Able to multitask while talking to Guests on the phone
● Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
● Excellent communicator and team player
● Able to actively listen to guest needs and demonstrate empathy
● Experience troubleshooting basic online retail store process preferred
● Previous call center and/or work from home experience preferred
What Life at Transcom is like!
Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets within our global footprint with forward-leaning customer experience solutions via different channels like voice, chat, social media etc. We are 30,000 customer experience specialists at 69 offices across 26 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.
Share this job
Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be a Customer Service Representative(CSR) for our Transcom Pasig site. This role will focus on driving customer ...
Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be a Workforce Manager for our Transcom Pasig site. Th...