Location: Philippines, Pasig- Tiendesitas
Job category: Accounting/Finance
Join our Transcom Family as a Tax Analyst.
This position shall be responsible for all registrations, reports, filing and payments and other compliance requirements to PEZA, BIR, SEC, BOI, LGUs, and other government agencies.
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you must...
1. Preparation of requirements for PEZA registration of new and expansion projects
2. Secure Start of Commercial Operations (SCO) approval
3. Income Tax Holiday (ITH) validation
4. Application for ITH extension
5. EZMPR, Quarterly and Annual reports
6. TIMTA (Annual Tax Incentives Report)
7. Farm-in, Farm-out
8. Securing Letters of Authority for local sales, tax and duty-free importations, equipment transfers and disposals, donations, etc. and the entire process related thereto
1. Monthly, quarterly and annual filing, reports and payments for WHT Expanded, WHT –Compensation, VAT, Final Tax, Fringe Benefits Tax including Alpha list submissions
2. Annual Corporate Income Tax Return (Form 1702)
3. BIR Registration for new sites, transfer of RDO
4. Application for VAT refund
5. Submission of reports / schedules related to BIR audits
6. All other tax filings, as necessary
1. Securing business permits for new sites and annual renewals
2. All other permits
SEC and BOI matters:
1. Submission of reports/documents (ie AFS, GIS) with SEC and BOI
2. All other reports
US tax compliance:
1. Securing business licenses from different cities or counties in the US for new locations and annual renewals
2. All other permits/licenses
What's in it for YOU
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
Day 1 HMO
Meal & Transportation Allowance
Free Psychologist Consultation
In-house & Online Pharmacy
Free Meal & Medicine (through Transcom’s Tap Card Rewards)
Accidental & Life Insurance
Free Shuttle Service
What Life at Transcom is like
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed to our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.
Share this job