Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be the next Training Manager for our Transcom Pasig site.
Join our Transcom Family as a Training Manager
The Training Manager is responsible for the development and delivery of Training to a specific campaign within
Transcom business unit. The primary objective is to manage the direct and indirect provision of soft and hard skills to
the Contact Centre as well as ensuring quality levels meet or exceed client and company expectations.
The Training Manager is responsible for the creation, development, and the enhancement of the training
programs delivered by the various contact centres. He / She has a support function toward the Operations.
As a People Manager, the role entails providing the Master Trainers and Trainers with the appropriate training
programs and development plans to support the identified internal, external and client needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Represents as Client escalation point of contact for all Training Issues
- As a point of escalation, he/she provides support on training, implementation and usage of tools, procedure, any material, templates , systems and may have to act as a consultant on ad hoc issue on how to fix them.
- Partners with Operations, and other support leaders for actions on New Hire, Cross-Skill, and Up-Skill Classes; Proactively communicates (recommendations or foreseen business challenges, provides/ shares training strategies during meetings,. 1:1s or campaign discussions
- Manages Client Projects i.e. KM, Learning Technologies, Innovations, or Process Implementation (applicable to the Training Manager that also handles Knowledge Management and Process Improvement Teams)
- People Management
- Creates and implements development training for Master Trainers and Trainers (Full Time, Back Up)
- Provides 1on1 Coaching to direct staff for continuous performance improvement
- Accountable for managing Master Trainers and Trainers, setting training direction for the LOB, and deploying resources
- Conducts Trainer Evaluation through Class Observation
- Gathers feedback from New Hire Trainees through focus-group discussions and Training Survey
- Monitors productivity of project teams
- Maintains a good working relationship with the members of the campaign supported
- Training Expertise & Problem Solving Skills
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the training, its adherence to the client’s needs and expectations through Training Needs Analysis and Training Evaluation
- Adjusts the training material and develops new tools in order to reach the defined quality levels.
- Monitors LOB/Campaign Performance and adjusts Training needs based on the opportunities and learning curves of Trainees
- Equipped to deliver training from time to time; thoroughly assesses the business problems to ensure actions are aligned and that it will generate an ROI
- Works closely with the Campaign and other support leaders order to establish annual and multi annual training programs, and to define the training strategy for continuous campaign performance improvement
- Ensures documentation and follow through of Training Processes applied for Transcom and the Client
- Aligns New Hire and Cross-Skill Training with the Client for the delivery of product training
- Completes all New Hire performance Trackers that are readily available for Client Process Audit
- Partners with Recruitment and HR for adherence to Hiring Needs and Requirements submission
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attending Campaign Leadership Meeting for strategic and tactical action planning
- Creates and implements actions and activities for Cultural Immersion to support campaign employees to better understand the Client Culture
- Participates in the creation of people development for Agents and Support Employees
- Participates in company-wide activities related to Training to align processes and share best practices across the Training and Quality Department
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you must…
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills and Experience):
Work Experience:Skills Requirements:
- Hold a university degree or equivalent in training or human resources
- Manage your time effectively and be focused on setting clear objectives and priorities
What's in it for YOU:
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
Day 1 HMO
Meal & Transportation Allowance
Free Psychologist Consultation
In-house & Online Pharmacy
Free Meal & Medicine (through Transcom’s Tap Card Rewards)
Accidental & Life Insurance
Free Shuttle Service
What Life at Transcom is like:
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed to our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.