Location: Egypt, Cairo
Job category: Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Here is your Chance! Will you join our team? An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate in the role of Travel Advisor for one of the biggest Travel Agencies in UK.
What's in it for YOU!
- Overnight bonus
Join us as a Travel Advisor!
● Provide superior customer service by assisting clients, using the corresponding communication
● Educate customers when needed, and provide guidance to customers in service provided.
● Manage large amounts of workload (incoming and outgoing calls, etc.).
● Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
● Document interactions properly as trained.
● Use available tools to be able to research for answers and solutions for customers.
● Provide excellent customer service using proper language and communication skills.
● Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive
● Administratively process everything agreed with the end users to satisfy the service, by using
different computer applications.
● Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies. Be up to date with new procedures
and services, in order to effectively manage assistance to the customer.
● Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions.
What are we looking for:
Fluent English Speaker: level B2/C1
Effective written and verbal communication
Flexibility with rotational shifts (night&overnight)
What Life at Transcom is like!
Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets. With our global footprint and forward-leaning customer experience solutions, we serve our clients via different channels like voice, chat, social media, et. "At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together."
Share this job