Location: Philippines, Iloilo City
Job category: Operations
Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be the next Workforce Manager for our Transcom Iloilo site.
Join our Transcom Family as a Workforce Manager.
The Workforce Manager possesses a strong knowledge of real time management workforce, scheduling employees, workload forecasting, staff planning, reporting/analytics, and team leadership in a multi channel contact center environment. This position is responsible for leading a geographically dispersed team of analysts charged with planning, scheduling, monitoring, analyzing, and managing contact center queues based on historical and real time workload, and staffing trends. This leader is responsible for the attainment of all service level and efficiency goals, building relationships with external client/s and cross functional business teams not limited to internal Workforce Management, Operations and IT; providing clear reporting and communication to a diverse team, and developing analysts to achieve their full potential. They are experts on the various software platforms used within the department.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the performance, productivity and effectiveness of Workforce Management Teams.
- Define, develop and execute WFM processes for the contact centers in conjunction with cross-functional departments.
- Conducts regular meetings with team members to continuously communicate key information regarding changes to business and/or policies and procedures.
- Provides leadership, direction and growth opportunities to members of the department, performing those responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies and applicable laws. ? Works with the Human Resources Department to resolve more complex team-related issues.
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring new team members, and dispersal to assigned operations team. - - Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations for strategic plans to prepare action plans, implementing into production and call center standards.
- Regularly audits Workforce operations to ensure quality of service delivery.
- Oversee that proper training is available and/or conducted for Workforce Management personnel.
- Develop, refine, and execute a strategic plan to ensure all client contractual obligations are met – by interval, daily, weekly and/or monthly.
- Assures that near real-time agent performance data is maintained to support operations management with accurate performance coaching information.
- Responsible for analyzing call and staff forecasts to identify needs and corrections.
- Proactively works with the operations managers to assure that staffing requirements are understood and being addressed.
- Participates in planning for off-line activities to support operations needs including training and meetings.
- Proactively communicates needs and opportunities to operations management about staff optimization and cost management.
- Acts as a point of contact for any service impacting issues and contact center response/s.
- Manage special projects as assigned by Director of Workforce Management.
- Maintains a positive work environment
- Performs other related duties as required.
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you must…
➢ College graduate of a business or technical course and from a reputable institution.
➢ Minimum of 5 years of Workforce Management experience in Contact Center environment.
➢ With at least 3 years of managing group/s of Workforce Analysts and/or Leaders providing end to end services to multiple campaigns, or combined agent headcount of more than 6,000.
➢ Solid experience in supporting inbound contact center/s, and preferably with hands on experience supporting a work-at-home operations set up.
➢ Mastery of Workforce Management Mathematics.
➢ Expert user of WFM applications not limited to Aspect eWFM, Verint, iEX, etc.
➢ Able to clearly articulate performance results to internal and external stakeholders.
➢ Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
➢ Must be a quick thinker, with high sense of urgency, and sound problem solving skills.
➢ Ability to continually support people through individual development plans.
➢ Excellent facilitation skills.
➢ Able to start and manage one of more simultaneous projects.
➢ Extensive background in process writing and can perform periodical compliance audit.
➢ Exceptional analytical skills.
➢ Proficient in using Microsoft Office software products.
What's in it for YOU
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
What Life at Transcom is like
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed to our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.
Share this job