Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be Business Intelligence Assistant Manager for our Transcom Bacolod site.
- The primary role of this position is to support all of the business intelligence and reporting requirements of North America and Asia Regions, working in close collaboration with all teams in Transcom, such as but not limited to: Operations Team, Client Service Delivery Team and Business Support Team. Provide business insights, analysis and intelligence reporting.
Development of standard dashboards/reports for use as standard suite of reporting capabilities offered to new and existing accounts. Customization of dashboard/reports for accounts who have opted for premium reporting support as approved by upper management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design standard suite of reports/dashboards that will equip Transcom users, and clients alike, with access to timely data and business insights which will help them make faster and more accurate decisions.
- Continuously review the design and content of existing suite of reports to ensure they stay contemporary.
- Work with BI Production team to deliver newly designed reports/dashboards, through proper hand-over with comprehensive work instructions and training.
- Register new reports in the reports master list.
- Conduct semi-annual clean-up of existing report portfolio. Discontinue reports that are no longer used by the business and update the reports master list.
Business Intelligence Reports
- Design at least one successful business intelligence report per quarter.
- Add insights to business reports, either through the use of well-designed charts, high lights and low lights, and/or careful analysis of data, inputs, processes and outputs.
- Analyze corporate data to aid in decision-making. Assist the business in data analysis and/or root cause analysis that will enable them to find gaps in process and data as part of any crisis management activity.
- Provide support for adhoc data requirement.
- Provide recommendations that will enable the organization to harvest data into meaningful information.
- Collaborate with IT to facilitate setup and maintenance of solid BI Infrastructure such as but not limited to: data sources, data definition, calculation measures, and data investigation.
- Provide weekly or monthly status of new dashboard/reports development projects.
- Front line support for all business intelligence and reporting requirements of their assigned accounts/department.
- Liaise with BI Production Team regarding their customers’ complaints/issues on reports produced by BI Production Team.
- BS in Computer Science or related field is preferable. Equivalent combination of experience, education and training will be considered.
- BI Certification is desirable
- 2+ years of experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports, dashboards, and scorecards
- working with users in a requirements analysis role
- extensive experience with data warehouse implementations
- knowledge of logical and physical data modelling concepts (relational and dimensional)
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
- Knowledgeable in SAP Business Objects and/or similar platform
- Knowledgeable in call center operations
- Excellent interpersonal ( verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal, external and customer teams
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
What's in it for YOU
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
- Day 1 HMO
- Meal & Transportation Allowance
- Rice Subsidy
- Clothing Allowance
- 24/7 Teleconsult
- Free Psychologist Consultation
- In-house & Online Pharmacy
- Scholarship Program
- Retirement Fund
- Free Meal & Medicine (through Transcom’s Tap Card Rewards)
- Loyalty Incentives
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Free Shuttle Service
What Life at Transcom is like
Transcom is a firm believer in putting people first. We have cultivated a culture of focusing on and caring for our employees, ensuring that they are provided with rewards, privileges, and amenities that are relevant, valuable, and easily available.
We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.