Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be the next Payroll Specialist (North America) for Transcom.
- End to end payroll processing for North America (US and Canada).
- Maintains and assist with Employee Data Management for North America (US and Canada).
- To deliver accurate and timely payroll inputs for North America (US and Canada).
- To be able to address all issues/concerns raised by employees about their pay disputes.
- To process year-end activities related to annual employee reporting without delay
- Processing of payroll related tickets and email inquiries and requests.
- Stakeholder management
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- List the most important tasks or frequently performed activities of your job which, if they were not performed, would mean that a significant part of the purpose of your job would remain incomplete. Each statement should be a clear description of the duty and should start with an action word (eg. Coordinates, Creates etc.). Sample below.
- Completes payroll inputs raised via PAF in time for payroll processing. All payroll inputs should be accurate to avoid rework.
- Runs payroll in ADP and credits employees’ accounts on time.
- Addresses all issues/concerns on pay disputes and ensures that they are resolved.
- Processes an off-cycle payroll/special payout if there are significant payroll disputes.
- Computes/processes the final pay of employees who have been terminated. Ensures that this is included in the next succeeding payroll or as the state requires.
- Prepares reports on a timely manner and communicates with internal clients to provide value-added and consultative services.
- Processes year-end activities without delay and ensures that tax returns are sent to employees.
- Assists with some of the processes for US and Canada payroll such as running statutory reports, CRT ad hoc reports from SAP as required and serves as back-up in running US and Canada payroll.
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs other tasks/duties that are being assigned by other departments and/or stakeholders
Key Metrics and Scorecard:
- Assessment is based on the number of errors. Allowed number is 1% every pay period.
- 24-48 hours SLA in responding inquiries, requests and tickets received on work email, mailboxes and ticketing tool. Target is 95% of tickets within prescribed SLA.
- Should have positive feedback from stakeholders.
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills and Experience)
- College degree (negotiable as long as there is a solid US and Canada administration and end to end processing experience)
- Preferably with knowledge in accounting but not a requirement.
- Work experience related to US and Canada Payroll processing administration and end to end processing experience
- Payroll yearend and quarter end processing experience
- Payroll audit experience
- Background in SAP, ADP WorkforceNow, ADP MyKPlan and other Payroll software
- Employee/client relations experience Skills Requirements:
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (creating spread sheet, tables, pivot tables, running and creating macros, data analysis, validating data, creating documents, etc.)
What's in it for YOU
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
- Day 1 HMO
- Meal & Transportation Allowance
- Rice Subsidy
- Clothing Allowance
- 24/7 Teleconsult
- Free Psychologist Consultation
- In-house & Online Pharmacy
- Scholarship Program
- Retirement Fund
- Free Meal & Medicine (through Transcom’s Tap Card Rewards)
- Loyalty Incentives
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Free Shuttle Service
What Life at Transcom is like
Transcom is a firm believer in putting people first. We have cultivated a culture of focusing on and caring for our employees, ensuring that they are provided with rewards, privileges, and amenities that are relevant, valuable, and easily available. We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.