Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be the next Payroll Specialist (Philippines) for Transcom.
- Payroll Specialist- Philippines is responsible for the overall compiling and processing payroll information; maintaining records. The incumbent will also act as primary point of contact between the business and the employees with regards to their pay.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Payroll Processing for active and inactive employees, especially validation of attendance/timekeeping related payroll inputs
- Meet payroll operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Update records by reviewing and entering changes in exemptions, deductions, paid-time not worked, status, and pay
- Prepare pay by verifying time records; calculating and producing checks or electronic transfers; calculating and producing quarterly incentive bonuses.
- Balance payroll accounts by auditing information; identifying and resolving discrepancies
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Will be responsible to prepare & validate government remittances/contributions (payments & posting) and related reports
- Attend to employees payroll related inquiries and concerns raised either through email, walk-in or phone
- Ensures reports are accurate and disbursed in a timely manner
- Performs other related functions as required by superior or authorized representatives.
- Adhoc Reports preparation as needed
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs other tasks/duties that are being assigned by other departments and/or stakeholders
Key Metrics and Scorecard:
- Assessment is based on the number of errors. Allowed number is 1% every pay period.
24-48 hours SLA in responding inquiries, requests and tickets received on work email, mailboxes and ticketing tool.
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills and Experience):
- University degree or equivalent higher qualification
- Bachelor’s degree holder and/or with proven competencies in payroll processing
- At least 2 years of relevant Human Resources experience is required.
- Experience in processing end to end payroll
- Exposure on any Payroll system and workforce management in BPO setting
- Knowledgeable in taxation and related Labor regulations.
- Highly analytical and must be results-oriented with a strong foundation of integrity
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential data/information
- Strong work ethics and a team player
- Strong knowledge of HR tools including proficiency in Excel. SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong oral & written communication skills as well as interpersonal and relationship building skills.et is 95% of tickets within prescribed SLA.
- Should have positive feedback from stakeholders.
What's in it for YOU
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
- Day 1 HMO
- Meal & Transportation Allowance
- Rice Subsidy
- Clothing Allowance
- 24/7 Teleconsult
- Free Psychologist Consultation
- In-house & Online Pharmacy
- Scholarship Program
- Retirement Fund
- Free Meal & Medicine (through Transcom’s Tap Card Rewards)
- Loyalty Incentives
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Free Shuttle Service
What Life at Transcom is like
Transcom is a firm believer in putting people first. We have cultivated a culture of focusing on and caring for our employees, ensuring that they are provided with rewards, privileges, and amenities that are relevant, valuable, and easily available. We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.