Location: Philippines, Pasig City, Tiendesitas
Job category: Information Technology (IT)
Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be the next Global IT Security Analyst for our Transcom Pasig site.
● Responsible for analytical operation of the security infrastructure (network and server hardening, pen test, patch management, access control over multiple platforms and applications, network auditing).
● Audit responses that pertains to PCI DSS, ISO and other regulatory requirements.
● Actively monitor events from intrusion detection systems and system logs and notify appropriate groups in case of threats or vulnerabilities for immediate corrective actions.
● Monitor security procedure requirements to ensure adherence to policy requirements and regulatory requirements.
● Respond to security incidents.
● College/University Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or 3 years’ experience managing systems/network security.
● Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required.
● Windows (Server 2008/2012) and Linux
● Penetration Testing
● Security procedure development
● Security incident response execution
● Experience of Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 server and Active Directory.
● Experience in maintaining SEP firewall configuration on desktop.
● Experience in Microsoft Patch Management technologies.
● Experience in managing and delivering large complex projects.
● Familiarity with Patch/Release Deployment methods.
● Knowledge in vulnerability assessment tools.
● Knowledge in Intrusion detection and prevention technologies.
● Familiarity with Linux.
● Security designations such as CISSP would be of benefit.
● Candidates must possess excellent conceptual and analytical problem solving abilities and be able to troubleshoot issues in remote locations where on-site technical support is minimal.
● Must have good verbal and written communication skills and be able to produce technical documentation.
● Must have a desire to work in an IT security / IT operations role/function.
● Ability to develop compensating control processes and document outputs.
● Attention to detail.
● Must be detail oriented, able to work and act independently and able to successfully execute their part in complex projects.
● Must be able to keep deadlines and regular reporting to management.
● May require evening and weekend remote work in response to needs of the systems being supported.
● Off-hours availability.
● Call center operations
What's in it for YOU
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
What Life at Transcom is like
Transcom is a firm believer in putting people first. We have cultivated a culture of focusing on and caring for our employees, ensuring that they are provided with rewards, privileges, and amenities that are relevant, valuable, and easily available.
We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.
Share this job