Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be the next Kronos System Analyst for Transcom.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Kronos Analyst is responsible in monitoring the performance of the system and ensure that the function is in line with the company and labour law requirements.
- Performs data audit between SAP, Softland and eWFM data to ensure data integrity. The Kronos Analyst also troubleshoots and manages issues with integration
- Corrects any issues in relation to any error encountered by the users or data integrity issues that were found based on the audit.
- Coordinates with the Kronos System Administrator for any system setup changes.
- System setup changes may only be done upon approval of the System Administrator.
- Troubleshoot errors that may be encountered and manages issue resolution with the user Works with the payroll team to investigate pay disputes which involves timekeeping data.
- Researching on new system updates that may affect the function and provides a report to the Kronos Administration team if there are updates that will affect the current system setup.
- Provides on boarding sessions on the things that is needed by the user in Kronos.
- Provides guidance to the end users on any difficulty or any assistance that may be needed.
- Conducts on boarding walkthrough sessions to new employees who are managing people such as team leaders, operations managers and position of the same nature.
- Identifies training needs for end users and develops an action plan such as conducting refresher courses, documenting quick reference guides or devising a "Frequently Asked Questions" document.
- Maintains identified Kronos Reports.
- Creates reports that are required by the company.
- Ensures that the payroll data is processed on a timely manner and the data is sent to the correct system or people.
- Validates any disputes regarding time entries and makes correction if deemed necessary.
- Supports the Kronos System Administrator in any project that may be assigned to the Kronos Administration team.
- Identifies continuous improvement project that will help the Kronos process to be in a better state.
- The Kronos Analyst documents processes involving the system.
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs other tasks/duties that are being assigned by other departments and/or stakeholders
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills and Experience)
➢ College degree or relevant working experience.
➢ Business Management, Office Administration or equivalent courses.
➢ Timekeeping or workforce management experience.
➢ HRIS administration or IT related background is desired.
➢ Communication skills
➢ Analytical skills
➢ Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (creating spread sheet, tables, pivot tables, running
and creating macros, data analysis, validating data, creating documents, etc.)
What's in it for YOU
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
- Day 1 HMO
- Meal & Transportation Allowance
- Rice Subsidy
- Clothing Allowance
- 24/7 Teleconsult
- Free Psychologist Consultation
- In-house & Online Pharmacy
- Scholarship Program
- Retirement Fund
- Free Meal & Medicine (through Transcom’s Tap Card Rewards)
- Loyalty Incentives
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Free Shuttle Service
What Life at Transcom is like
Transcom is a firm believer in putting people first. We have cultivated a culture of focusing on and caring for our employees, ensuring that they are provided with rewards, privileges, and amenities that are relevant, valuable, and easily available.
We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.