Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be the next Team Leader/ Supervisor for our Transcom Pasig site.
The Team Leader (TL) is directly responsible for managing product knowledge, profitability, quality, and effectiveness for his/her team. His/her daily activities primarily focus on effective leading and managing a team of CSR to meet company objectives in all areas of employee, client and shareholder satisfaction. This especially includes the developing competencies of the CSRs and ensuring that behaviors are in alignment with Transcom’s goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote communication and be open to feedback.
- Keep motivation high by adapting the leadership style to individual needs.
- Create an environment conducive to success by promoting and recognizing initiatives.
- Ensure high employee satisfaction and attendance.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation amongst team members and colleagues.
- Lead by example.
- Take full responsibility and the required action on disciplinary procedures.
- Ensure that all members of the team meet targets consistently and become eligible for the Reward Fund.
- Understand and meet production targets for different clients/projects.
- Review and evaluate performance reports.
- Meet production targets for the team.
- Set up individual targets for each CSR and skill level.
- Follow up on production targets for the team, CSR, and skill level.
- Take full responsibility for team results.
- Set priorities, within the Transcom standards, in order to maximize own time management.
- Propose and promote motivational activities.
- Prepare and conduct appraisals.
- Utilize the Coach to identify your successes.
- Schedule Adherence must be reviewed daily to avoid payroll anomalies.
- Employee absenteeism should be less than 4% on a monthly basis.
- Do side-by-side coaching/monitoring sessions per week documented in the Coach.
- Request open and close of campaign by
- Monitoring ACD systems to ensure optimal operating efficiency and
- Administering outbound dialing systems as required (open/close)
- Have a clear understanding of quality expectations for the different clients and projects.
- Set up quality goals for the team, CSR, and skill level to meet and exceed Client and Transcom expectations.
- Be a specialist in quality observation and evaluation.
- Monitor CSR's ensuring that each CSR receives feedback as well as a balanced quality evaluation.
- Monitor with Clients as scheduled.
- Provide continued teaching and coaching in order to reach set goals.
- Follow up on quality goals for the team, CSR, and skill level.
- Spend the appropriate time handling calls, making sales, or handling BO tasks.
Additional Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be actively involved in problem-solving and propose improvements to processes.
- Implement and respect Transcom standard practices.
- Conduct yourself in a manner consistent with the values of the organization.
- Drive and foster a performance culture.
- Make Transcom an enjoyable place to work.
- Show leadership by developing people.
- Must be a regularized employee AND have been continuously employed in their current position and campaign for at least 6 months to be eligible.
- Have no active or pending case covering the end date of job posting and its process duration.
- Have no instance of 2nd warning Progressive Discipline Sanction (which may exclude any cases categorized as “A” in the list of infractions seen in Annex A), covering the duration of the end date of job posting and its process duration
- Be maintaining Purple, Yellow, or Green OPI on their primary campaign for the past 3 months
- Secure recommendation from immediate head and duly signed (email approval is also accepted) by 2 nd level head (eg. Team Leader and Manager)
What's in it for YOU
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
- Day 1 HMO
- Meal & Transportation Allowance
- Rice Subsidy
- Clothing Allowance
- 24/7 Teleconsult
- Free Psychologist Consultation
- In-house & Online Pharmacy
- Scholarship Program
- Retirement Fund
- Free Meal & Medicine (through Transcom’s Tap Card Rewards)
- Loyalty Incentives
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Free Shuttle Service
What Life at Transcom is like
Transcom is a firm believer in putting people first. We have cultivated a culture of focusing on and caring for our employees, ensuring that they are provided with rewards, privileges, and amenities that are relevant, valuable, and easily available.
We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.