Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be the next Global IT Service Delivery Director for Transcom Philippines.
- Lead the change for IT Service Desk into 2022 and work with the Head of Core Infrastructure to define and deliver the Global Service Desk operating strategy
- To ensure & measure that all Global IT policies are implemented and followed by IT Operations and all activities are compliant with these policies
- Continue to optimise the IT Service Desk operation through the use of automation, balancing automation of tasks with the correct levels of staffing for higher touch / value tasks
- Work with the heads of IT Service Desk to deploy the Transcom Service Desk BOT to become the single point of entry into our service.
- Continue to lead the ServiceNow development team to further develop and enhance the use of ServiceNow throughout Transcom, ensuring a clear delivery schedule with priorities set across Product Houses and regions. Service & Performance Management
- Define, document, maintain and communicate and continuously improve a clear configuration management process globally within Transcom, ensuring the ServiceNow becomes the “single source of truth” within Transcom
- Ensure that the Global IT Operations teams and regional IT teams maintain and update the Transcom CMDB as part of Configuration Management though the Asset Management process.
- Manage, measure, report & analyse on agreed SLA’s across the IT Operations teams for all incident, change and service requests in ServiceNow
- Manage effective relationships with multiple third party suppliers, act as a point of escalation for all incident and change requests, and ensuring that the SLA and delivery from the supplier meets the demands of our business
- Define, manage, maintain & analyze effective daily / weekly / monthly reporting for all services delivered by the IT Operations team from ServiceNow, out to our regional teams across capacity, availability and service continuity management
- Work with the Head of Core Infrastructure to provide input to the global Transcom IT Strategy (including but not limited to budgets, processes, tools, resources and suppliers)
- Be an effective team member across process management teams providing input against change & problem management, ensuring the correct interlocks exist with configuration management Incident Management
- Be an active part of the Transcom major incident management process, and own, as the “Level 3” point of escalation for all Severity 1 incidents, joining outage bridges and managing resolution across regional and central IT teams.
- Be an active member of RCA & RFO documents post major incidents ensuring delivering to client facing teams within the agreed SLA’s People Management
- Manage & report against the heads of department within the IT Service Desk team and ensure teams are managing tasks effectively through ServiceNow
- Define plan and forecast staff requirements across the IT Service Desk ensuring the correct skills and competences are in place
- Work with the IT Service Desk heads of department to define training needs across the teams
- Relevant BA / MA degree in computer science or other related field, or > 10 years equivalent experience
- ITIL certification Experience
- 5-10 years experience in the IT industry, with a minimum of 3 years recent demonstrable experience as an IT Service Manager, working within an ITIL environment.
- Strong communication, reporting and decision making skills – ability to balance conflicting interests and prioritize effectively.
- Strong verbal and written English knowledge.
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrable supplier / vendor management and SLA reporting skills
- Strong ITIL knowledge & best practises
- Call Center industry relevant experience would be a “nice to have”
- Experience in working in a multi-site, cross continental organisation Personal Characteristics
- Mature and self-motivated professional able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to relate the goals of IT service delivery to business goals.
- A focus on customer satisfaction and high-quality service delivery, with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness.
- Adherence to IT policies and processes to ensure consistent quality of service.
- Capacity to lead by example and develop strong personnel performance goals.
- Ability to drive process improvement to continually improve service and reduce costs.
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders, gain their confidence and persuade them to cooperate with initiatives where required
What Life at Transcom is like
Transcom is a firm believer in putting people first. We have cultivated a culture of focusing on and caring for our employees, ensuring that they are provided with rewards, privileges, and amenities that are relevant, valuable, and easily available. We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.