Location: Philippines, Bacolod City
Job category: Operations
Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be the next Operations Sales Manager (BPO/ Call Center) for Transcom.
Create and nurture high performance sales teams, and lead them to generate hit revenue forecasts and meet the campaign needs. Achieve campaign objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance. Ensure that the XPA and Sales coach’s work cross functionally with
the leaders from other departments.
Essential Duties &; Responsibilities
● Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards for the XPA and sales coaches.
● Meet with XPA and Sales coaches one-on-one to review performance, progress, and targets.
● Deliver deep performance reviews.
● Coach XPAs and sales coaches through phone work and prospecting help sessions to help them lead the campaigns they’re supporting in improving sales performance.
● Counsel, support, discipline, and manage underperforming Sales Support.
● Develop a scalable sales process and ensure representatives adhere to it correctly.
● Ensure that reps use sales technologies, NBX, correctly.
● Plan and implement training programs. Hold regular skills training sessions with internal or external sales trainers.
● Plan and preside over weekly sales team meetings.
● Recruit, select, on-board, and train new XPA and/or Sales Coaches.
● Motivate and engage the sales team with monetary and non-monetary (intrinsic) motivational tactics, such as sales contests, lucrative incentive packages, prizes, and public recognition.
● Unite the team: Ensure XPA and Sales coaches’ work as a positive unit and share their best practices.
● Set a good example for the team. Work according to company culture and values, prioritize ruthlessly, use good communication, and deliver results effectively.
Managing Customer Needs
● Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences.
● Provide expertise on new promotions, adjusting pricing plans and discount rates.
● Provide advanced negotiation expertise.
Managing the Business
● Determine and assign sales targets, and/or goals.
● Project and forecast monthly, annual and quarterly revenue.
● Develop sales strategies for the campaign to hit the goal and revenue.
● Track sales team metrics and share them with company leadership.
● Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
● Prepare budgets and approve expenditures for incentives.
● Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends.
● Advance one’s own professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops and other educational
● Work with WFM and Operations in scheduling weekly huddles and smart home demo sessions for production teams.
● Document the summary of weekly activities related to the Xfinity Product Ambassador program
● Manage the Demo Lab inventory and required documentation
● Ensure that distribution of onsite collateral and promotional material are happening.
● Support key product campaigns (Gold/Silver/Bronze moments)
Process & Integrity
● Ensuring that Transcom Worldwide standard procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
● Responsible for keeping and archiving a library of product knowledge material/modules.
● Ensuring that all Sales related material, equipment and logistics are available and updated before training sessions.
● Promote a culture of quality and know-how for all products and services delivered to clients and customers.
● Promote incentives and recognition at the site/s
● Liaise with Operations (Managers, Team Leads), Training and Quality, and other Departments to maintain communication and understand skills development requirements related to Xfinity sales.
● Providing feedback on Operations, and Training & Quality Governance for improving standards processes.
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
Attending site and country meeting
Providing feedback on client workflow/processes
Participating in company-wide projects
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills and Experience) Yrs of Experience
● University degree or equivalent higher qualification
● Have worked in a training, quality and/or operations business units.
● Have worked with numbers and understand basic mathematics needed for
reporting, analysis and differentiation purposes.
● Have a proven and successful track record of effective training in the CRM
business or a closely related industry.
● Have experience in monitoring/coaching skills related to behaviour-specific
● Have worked in a data-driven environment.
● Have managed multiple projects and initiatives, as lead or team member.
● Manage your time effectively and be focused on setting clear objectives and
● Basic reporting and documentation.
1. Organizational Awareness
2. People Leadership
3. Customer- Centric
4. Goal- Orientation
5. Quality Orientation
6. Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
8. Expertise Skills
11. Generating Vision
What Life at Transcom is like
Transcom is a firm believer in putting people first. We have cultivated a culture of focusing on and caring for our employees, ensuring that they are provided with rewards, privileges, and amenities that are relevant, valuable, and easily available. We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.
Share this job
Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be a Customer Service Representative(CSR) for our Transcom Pasig site. This role will focus on driving customer ...
Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be a Workforce Manager for our Transcom Pasig site. Th...