Location: Philippines, Pasig City, Tiendesitas
Job category: Operations
Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be the next Procurement Officer for Transcom.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Purchase Order (PO) processing for the assigned categories.
● Vendor sourcing and negotiation.
● Preparation of Bid Analysis/Justification for Vendor Award.
● Suggest alternate sources/vendor/goods/services that will benefit the company.
● Category management (for the assigned categories).
● Strategic Sourcing (for the assigned categories).
● Monitoring and management of defined Procurement Savings target (for the assigned categories).
● Process improvement initiatives and projects relating to Procurement.
● Vendor Management PICo In-charge of the Vendor Accreditation process, approval, monitoring, and managemento Initiates Vendor Evaluation process, rating, and approvalo Manages and execute the Vendor Recognition Program (Annual)
● Contract Management PICo Monitors and update all Transcom Third-Party Contractso Keeper of the Contract Management System (file)o Initiates contract renewal, approval, termination, and renegotiation
● Stakeholder Management: prompt and relevant response on email correspondence and messages includingphone calls and other forms of media/communication.
● Other ad-hoc tasks duties and responsibilities that may be required
● Graduate of a 4 year course. Preferably in the field of Procurement, Finance, Management/Commerce.
● At least 4 years of experience in the Procurement / Materials Management field.
● A good solid skills in sourcing, negotiations, process improvement and basic accounting skills is a plus.
● Highly motivated, TEAM driven, commercially inclined, innovative, and extremely flexible tochange/continuous improvement.
● Good interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
● Preferably with BPO background, familiar in P2P process, with SAP ERP System is an advantage.
What's in it for YOU
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
What Life at Transcom is like
Transcom is a firm believer in putting people first. We have cultivated a culture of focusing on and caring for our employees, ensuring that they are provided with rewards, privileges, and amenities that are relevant, valuable, and easily available. We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.
Share this job
The role of the Contact Center Business Analyst is to apply analytical skills and understand related day-to-day business processes, select and evaluate proces...
Pridruži se našim zaposlenicima na uzbudljivom projektu koji se bavi provjerom os...