Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be the next Senior Real Time Analyst for our Transcom Pasig site.
As a Workforce Management Sr. Real Time Analyst, you will manage all call center traffic to ensure compliance with customer service level agreements. This will include - serve as the call traffic and trending analyst for the assigned operations, provide real time and historical call center data to internal and external audiences, manage plan deviations resulting from sudden change in workload pattern, and work with call center supervisors and managers. In addition, you will analyze trends within assigned operations, not limited to call volumes, call patterns, staff productivity, absenteeism, performance trends, shrinkages and resource allocation. This position will use results of these analyses to adjust forecasted intraday call volume, AHT and staff scheduling, and apply the necessary action plans and strategies to address anticipated gaps.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Real Time Queue Management
- Assists and directs the day to day call traffic to service centres, assuring that service level agreements are consistently met.
- Conducts load-balancing through skill based routing system.
- Works with the assigned operations management team in adhering with the planned schedules and activities, implementing action plans aimed to alleviate on-going and anticipated challenges.
- Partners with the assigned operations department in coming up with real time action plans needed to mitigate the on-going challenges and works with the team in the proper execution of the tasks at hand.
- Send out staffing proposal for the week and performs adjustments to ensure a balanced staffing.
- Maximize staffing opportunities through plotting off-phone activities for future days (+1 to +14 days).
- Implements and supports a standardized call center staffing model, as well as makes recommendations, adjustments, and serves as key analyst for staffing questions for management.
- Provides real time analysis around productivity impacting scenarios to customers to enable them in making timely decisions about offline activities and outages.
- Assists with staffing requirement analysis and scheduling of staff to ensure contractual service levels are always met and communicates plan to the assigned operations management.
- Provides ongoing internal communications with call centre staff and management on load balancing and staffing requirements in real-time, historically, and proactively.
- Performs analysis to support call trending and tracking of call volumes used to assist in staffing decisions.
- Acts as the focal point between the client workforce management team and the assigned operations management.
- Participates in and contributes to performance improvement activities.
- Conducts post-mortem analysis on missed KPIs and leads discussion with the key leaders on challenges and actions taken.
Real Time Reporting
- Establishes and maintains appropriate level of call center reporting to key stakeholders. This is including but not limited to real-time and historical reporting on call volumes, staffing, and historical call trends. Establishes these reporting procedures and becomes a central repository of call center data.
- Assists operations leaders with ad-hoc reports needed detailing performance outputs and/or challenges.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Outage Escalation and Management
- Gathers relevant information on technical issues and communicates with the appropriate support departments.
- Communicates the outage or issue to the supported client counterparts until resolution.
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills and Experience)
- Preferably a college graduate, or at least with secondary school diploma.
- At least 3 years of related contact centre experience.
- Minimum of 2 year traffic management experience in a complex skills-based routing environment (for Transcom internal L1 RTAs - NonAC).
- At least 2 years working experience with WFM tools such as, but not limited to, eWFM, Avaya, Verint, Genesys, Cisco, IEX, etc., and applications such as MSOffice, Google suite, Open Office, etc. (for Transcom internal L1 RTAs – NonAC).
- Good understanding of basic contact center metrics and overall contact center operations.
- Can articulate performance metrics and calculations such as, but not limited to, Service Level, Staffing Adherence, Avg Handle Time, Avg Speed of Answer, etc.
- Demonstrates high sense of urgency, quick thinker and sound problem solving skills.
- Must have good organization and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks without compromising quality output in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player and able to motivate and influence others.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software products
- Self-motivated, able to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Flexible, ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Required to work flexible hours/shifts.
What's in it for YOU
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
- Day 1 HMO
- Meal & Transportation Allowance
- Rice Subsidy
- Clothing Allowance
- 24/7 Teleconsult
- Free Psychologist Consultation
- In-house & Online Pharmacy
- Scholarship Program
- Retirement Fund
- Free Meal & Medicine (through Transcom’s Tap Card Rewards)
- Loyalty Incentives
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Free Shuttle Service
What Life at Transcom is like
Transcom is a firm believer in putting people first. We have cultivated a culture of focusing on and caring for our employees, ensuring that they are provided with rewards, privileges, and amenities that are relevant, valuable, and easily available.
We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.