Location: Philippines, Pasig City, Tiendesitas
Job category: Human Resources
Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be the next Recruitment Onboarding Manager for Transcom Philippines.
● .As an Onboarding Manager, you will be responsible for planning and organizing job offer orientation programs for the new employees. You will also be responsible for welcoming the employees with the onboarding documents and welcome kits, if applicable.
●The Onboarding Manager must also ensure that all prerequisites for employment must have been completed prior to start date.
●The Onboarding Manager to oversee the procedures and standards the company follows before and after hiring new employees.
●The role will also involve liaising with and managing stakeholders to properly onboard and create necessary credentials of new employees.
●The Onboarding Manager is also responsible in ensuring we hire and retain candidates that are capable of delivering excellent customer service. The Onboarding Manager will also partner and collaborate with other support teams, such as Business Partner, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Legal, and Employee Relations in harmonizing processes and strategies for the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
➢ Management of Individual and Team Performance, Discipline Administration, Coaching and Monitoring of Hiring Progress vs. Target ➢ Client & Stakeholder Management through consistent and constant collaboration and interaction
➢ Strategic Planning and Implementation of all agreed upon hiring Plans
➢ Reporting (Creating, Analyzing and Publishing Data necessary for strategic planning)
➢ Audit of Policy and Process Compliance
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
● Oversee a team of Supervisors, Sr. Recruiters and Recruiters to make sure that processes are carried out effectively and efficiently.
● Ensure that the all direct reports receive constant training in order for them to be successful in their roles
● Ensure that the team adheres to all the policies and procedures of the company
● Ensure alignment with the client’s objectives by organizing catch up sessions to ensure that the team is apprised of all the changes and updates in the hiring plan
● Partner with all other stakeholders and ensure the team’s awareness and compliance to other support groups policies and procedures
● Respond to all queries related to the hiring process and policies
● Continuously learn ways to improve recruitment process in order to better address the needs of the organization
● Ensure that the team is equipped with all the tools necessary to execute company strategies and objectives
● Understand the role and contribution of other functional groups and how Onboarding impacts and is impacted by other functions.
Key Metrics and Scorecard:
Hire rate– ensure that all classes are filled at least 7 days prior to scheduled delivery date;
Fill Rate- ensure that all classes are filled with 100% attendance
CPH - ensure that Cost Per Hire is within the approved budget
Net Yield – ensure 85% graduation rate Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills and Experience) Yrs of Experience
● Has a university degree and/or proven competencies in HR management, Recruitment and Sourcing
● Has a proven and successful track record of effective leadership in Recruitment/HR
● Has in depth knowledge of Recruitment tools that can be used for Recruitment and Onboarding
● Has a good understanding of CRM best practice
● Has a good understanding of competitive behavior and market trends
● Has experience working in a performance driven environment
● Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) as well as interpersonal and relationship building skills. Preferably with experience in multinational company in a multi-cultural setting.
● Ability to collaborate, negotiate and manage client expectations
● Working knowledge of the principles and practices of industries relevant to the client supported and Transcom’s growth goals. Regularly applies principles, theories and concepts, and has the ability to determine a course of action based on these guidelines or operational requirements.
● Strong leadership, consulting and organizational commitment
● Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment and handle pressure.
● Computer literate with basic knowledge of financial planning and analysis, forecasting using spreadsheet, and with advanced knowledge of Office tools.
● Highly organized and detail oriented.
● High level of maturity and sense of responsibility
● Highly analytical and must be results-oriented with a strong foundation of integrity
What Life at Transcom is like
Transcom is a firm believer in putting people first. We have cultivated a culture of focusing on and caring for our employees, ensuring that they are provided with rewards, privileges, and amenities that are relevant, valuable, and easily available. We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.
Share this job
Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be a Customer Service Representative(CSR) for our Transcom Pasig site. This role will focus on driving customer ...
Jeśli mówisz płynnie w języku fińskim, poszukujesz pracy zdalnej i chcesz pracować z pozytywnymi ludźmi - dołącz do zespołu pracującego dla globalnej marki z obszaru ogrodnictwa i elektr...